Here are a few of the things I’ve worked on recently:
- Ongoing research on ways to improve decision making through computational modelling and environmental restructuring.
- Helping The World Bank increase clean cookstove uptake in Uganda.
- Helping one of the largest insurance companies in Canada launch a behavioral science practice.
- Helping mental health researchers develop an Artificial Intelligence conversational agent to diagnose and treat stress-related conditions.
- Working with IDEO.org to integrate Behavioral Science and Design Thinking.
I’m interested in the intersection of applied behavioral science, AI & technology. If you have an idea for a project or would like to find more out about what I’m currently working on, get in touch!